Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
JUSTIN ROJA PRESENTS | NEW YEARS BALL 2013 | SIR FRANCIS DRAKE | OPEN BAR
Monday, December 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM - Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 2:00 AM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Over the past 10 years, I've been blessed with the incredible opportunity of bringing people together from all over the country, to share an intimate night of tuxedos, ball gowns, cocktails, and music--celebrating the first moment of the New Year.
And it never gets old.
With that said, you are cordially invited to join me at the hotel where it all began- The Sir Francis Drake - right in the heart of Union Square, to ring in 2013. Like every year, my expectations are high, in hopes of bringing you the best New Years event yet, with a Premium Open Bar, sounds from DJ Morse Code, and a portion of the proceeds going to a very worthy cause.
I am ecstatic to ring in the New Year with all of you, and I hope you will join me for what's sure to be an amazing, intimate, and classy evening in downtown San Francisco.
- Black Tie Strongly Encouraged, Premium Open Bar, and Music from DJ Morse Code
- A portion of the proceeds from each ticket will be donated to Panels For Progress, a 501c(3) that installs community solar projects in developing countries where access to affordable, reliable electricity is a challenge.
- Group Inquiries or Questions? Please contact Justin at email@example.com
When & Where
Justin Roja Presents
A few things regarding the night...
* All sales are final. There will be no refunds.
* This event is 21+
* This event will sell out (sold over 1400 tickets last year), so be sure to stay on your friends to purchase tix so that no one gets left out in the cold.
* Large groups or table inquiries? Please contact Justin via email.
* Any further questions, please feel free to contact me at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org